The Benefits of Custom Rubber Injection Molding
- Operating costs of injection molding rubber may be significantly lower than other rubber molding methods, based mainly on the automation and continuously running operation. Setup costs are usually higher than other rubber molding methods, but for large volume runs the benefits may outweigh the initial costs.
- Run time is reduced, saving time and money for high volume rubber part runs.
- More molding and de-molding automation capabilities cut molding costs even further.
- The low viscosity nature of Liquid Silicone Rubber is conducive to producing precision, tight tolerance parts.
- Like compression and transfer molding, liquid injection molding rubber offers a wide variety of rubber part finishes and colors.
Da/Pro provides a variety of molding services to fit your needs. Contact a Da/Pro Rubber professional today.